Thursday, July 15, 2010

Morning Motivators

Not every day starts as good as the one before or the one after.  This led me to ask the question - how do you start your days that just aren't happening?

This morning I needed a good dose of humour and this what I came up with -


or



Here are a few other (far more serious) ideas to help you get your day started -
  1. Phone a friend.  Ring someone who is uplifting, genuine and you can have a laugh with.
  2. Go for a walk - get out of your seat and get physically moving!.
  3. Go to the mail room and collect the mail or call in to someone else's office and just say hello. 
Let me know what your strategies are for starting the day on the right foot are.  I'm very interested to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails