Thursday, July 8, 2010

Defining Your Management Brand

For the next two days I am attending the ATEM conference being hosted by AUT.  This will be the second time I have attended the national conference and I am realy looking forward to it.

On Thursday morning I am presenting a workshop session on 'Defining your management brand'.  Basically I am looking at - what is a brand, why a management brand and what will you you do with a management brand once you've got one?




I am deeply grateful to all those awesome people out there who have researched the subject and have created their own content on the subject.  I have gratefully borrowed from everyone and put it together to make what looks like a great presentation.

As my great MBA lecturer always said "Edit, don't author"/].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails