- People in the 60 largest cities in China spend around 70 percent of their leisure time on the Internet;
- In smaller towns, the corresponding number is 50 percent;
- The PC is fast replacing the TV set as an entertainment hub;
- One in five consumers between the ages of 18 and 44 won’t purchase a product or service without first researching it on the Internet;
- The volume of e-commerce in China more than doubled last year.
So if you are selling something, have a service to offer, or are looking for blog readers - try publishing your pages in Chinese! (That's not a joke).
We have completed this exercise at work with Spanish and guess what - our website hits went through the roof for South America!My boss is now off to China next week for a visit as well. The possibilities are endless...