- Careers are the result of our ability to change and what we can endure.
- Change is constant but not always conducive to progress.
- Learning from the best can make even the mediocre truly great.
- Novices can top the field.
- It's not the answers we look for, but the questions we ask along the way that define us.
- There's nothing wrong with having heroes.
- Leaders and influence rs aren't always visible.
- Starting small change in big organizations doesn't always have to take a whole lot of effort.
Is Your Internal Culture Ready for the Next Big Shift – Gen Z Employees? - It may be tempting to dismiss Gen Z as too young to make an impact on the workplace, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. Even in their relative yo...
8 hours ago