- Careers are the result of our ability to change and what we can endure.
- Change is constant but not always conducive to progress.
- Learning from the best can make even the mediocre truly great.
- Novices can top the field.
- It's not the answers we look for, but the questions we ask along the way that define us.
- There's nothing wrong with having heroes.
- Leaders and influence rs aren't always visible.
- Starting small change in big organizations doesn't always have to take a whole lot of effort.
Valuing hygiene factors - A hygiene factor is something you miss when it's gone, but barely notice when it's there. Clean sheets at a hotel, for example. The base salary at a job. Y...
3 hours ago