- Careers are the result of our ability to change and what we can endure.
- Change is constant but not always conducive to progress.
- Learning from the best can make even the mediocre truly great.
- Novices can top the field.
- It's not the answers we look for, but the questions we ask along the way that define us.
- There's nothing wrong with having heroes.
- Leaders and influence rs aren't always visible.
- Starting small change in big organizations doesn't always have to take a whole lot of effort.
The beat goes on - That's what makes it the beat. There are other things that stop. That start. That go faster or slower. But don't worry about the beat. We can't change the ...
3 hours ago