Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sure - I'll have a go

A couple of roles have appeared in the classifieds section of the newspaper today. They are at a multi-national in a far bigger role than I am in now.

Will I apply? Yes.
Am I ready for it? Maybe
Am I confident of having a go? Hell yeah.

After spending time on the MBA program I can confidently say I am ready for more. Yes I do need more management training. Yes - I do need mentoring. Yes - I am nervous as hell.

But whats the worst they could say? No? Come on - nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I also have a couple of meetings with other Directors at my current place of work, and I want to see what their thoughts are about career development and opportunities at my current place as well.

As I always say - watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails