Saturday, September 25, 2010


Success does not come as a result of luck very often.  Rather success is the culmination of hard work, dedication. perseverance and good luck.  Good luck is the final 3% of the equation - not the other 97%.

There is nothing wrong with winning or being successful. In fact it is what each of us should aspire to reach.  And should we be fortunate enough to reach those peaks we should also practice being humble in victory.

Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't planted”  David Bly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails