Not enough hours in the day to get everything done?
Try these tips -
- Do all the little jobs first and get them out of the way.
- After you have finished all the little jobs you will find you will have made progress on the medium sized jobs already.
- Put your telephone onto voicemail and wait until you have at least 5 messages before actioning any of them.
- Don't ignore the little box that pops up with new emails - get to any new emails straight away and deal to them!
- Cancel or don't attend meetings that will waste your time.
- Keep your email inbox down to a maximum of 20 emails at any one time.
- Work hard on filing emails that are information only or completely not urgent.
Time management is all about reducing and eliminating the time wasters and focusing on and putting your efforts into the valuable stuff.