Once again Change This have managed to locate a great writer who has posted an A grade manifesto.
Here a few key points that are applicable to everyone -
- Authentic communication can become as natural as breathing when you pay attention to a few essential aspects of what connects people.
- The first thing you have to do to communicate better is name what happens to you under stress.
- You have to name what happens what to you, because if you don't, you can't take responsibility for your tendencies in any conversation.
- You have to read your listener if you want your relationship to get stronger.
- The words you choose will either strengthen a connection or construct great pyramid sized roadblocks between you.
- You want a closer relationship: you'll get it when you keep trying.
You can view the full manifesto by heading over here.