Simple rules still exist for dressing for business.
- First impressions count - sometimes you only get one shot at impressing a person;
- Dress like you mean business - dress the way you would if you already had the job you really want;
- Make sure the clothes fit properly - baggy just doesn't cut it in the office;
- Spend money - last years shirts are just that (last years!)
- Take pride in your appearance - even if you're not confident on the inside, let the outside tell a different story.
Click on this link that will take you to the GQ site for a video of do's and dont's for business clothes for men.