Friday, December 31, 2010

The 2010 scorecard - how did I measure up?

To be perfectly frank - 2010 was a fantastic year workwise.  I originally set out with three work goals that were focussed on both my individual performance as well as lifting the overall performance of my team.

Thise goals were -

  • Compliance. 
  • Excellence.
  • Teamwork.

Here are the big wins -

  • Pay rise.  (Always nice to get)
  • Travel - domestic and international.
  • Additional team member.
  • Confidence and growth.

What didn't go so well?

  • Allowing others to take responsibilities that fall under me.
  • Inability to deal with poor perfornance.
  • Lack of forwardness.

Overall 2010 was a completely stand out year.  My key goals were not only met but exceeded.  I am really looking forward to 2011 and seeing what possibilities and opportunities lay ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails