- Have fun.
- Let the stories of the individuals, groups and community flow together to create a symphony.
- Give clear instructions but then relinquish control and let the group interpret your motives in their own way.
- Let the magic of others emanate from them as you provide overall guidance.
- Execution is everything.
- Express yourself.
- Authority is important and people must respect your authority. There is a time and a place to exert your authority and it is better to deal with a situation in private after the moment - than during the moment.
- Authority in partnership with autonomy creates the best music.
- Put it all together and let the music play.
Itay Talgam describes music, harmony and music performance. This is a great video and is one to remember.
#WorkTrends Preview: Focus on Workplace Intelligence - Join #WorkTrends this week to discuss the ways companies can assess their Workplace Intelligence level and craft an improvement strategy. The post #WorkT...
5 hours ago