Saturday, November 27, 2010

Keeping up with management trends

One thing I work hard on is trying to keep up with new ideas that deal with management, human resources and how to be a better everyday manager.
So my eye's really lit up when I saw a tweet from @teenarose with the line "No-cost white papers, mags, and guides for management and executive professionals http://adjix.com/zwrx".
So now I have shared that link with you here are a few more -
And on iTunes I listen to -
  • Entreprenurial Thought Leaders (Stanford)
  • Manager Tools
  • The Knowledge Interchange (Cranfield)
  • McKinsey Quarterly
  • Inspiring Words of Encouragement
And then for new trendy new stories I go to -
  • Twitter.
One essential part of being a great leader is to be fresh, keep thinking and always look ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails