Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where to from here? Career

In 4 weeks time I will have finished my post graduate diploma. What does that mean?

I still do not have any technical expertise in one area or another but then that is how I have always been.

My current job - like any job - has it's ups and downs but overall I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

So what happens next? When I started the role I gave myself a two year time span, and those two years are nearly up.

What happens next? I'm not really fussed. There are a huge number of positive changes taking place in the Forestry School, but I feel like I am sitting on the outside looking in and not really affecting any change.

Change is the thing I enjoy making more than anything else in life.

I thought about Google for a job - but they are only in Auckland and aren't hiring at the moment.

Accounting Technician? Probably not. That would be better for a new graduate rather than a weathered old soul like myself!

Anyway, we shall wait and see. Tomorrow is another day filled with possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails