Great products are easily recognisable and easy to spot. Take Coca-Cola for example. With a significant and consistent brand they have been able to achieve market domination.
- A Coke logo can be easily spotted in a crowded arena of fridge,
- You know what you are getting when you open the lid,
- It still tastes the same as the last time you opened it.
How does this apply to you?
- Can you be spotted in a crowd? (And I don't mean just by wearing loud clothes)
- What will someone hear you say when they ask you a question?
- Are you consistent in your approach and style?
Try doing this test so see where you at -
- How can I make myself stand out in a crowd?
- What sets others apart that people notice?
- What have I learnt recently?
- Am I recycling old thoughts and habits or am I developing new patterns?
- Am I consistent in my conversations with others and with what I tell them?
If you are aware that you don't stand out and you need to create your own brand, the best to start is in reflection.